Saturday 10 June 2017

My First Post!

Hello Everyone!

I've never done anything like this before, and to add to that this is my first piece of writing that is not for school!  So it could be great, or it could just be really bad! :p   Anyways, I decided for a first post to find some get to know me questions.  Can't mess that up too badly right?! :)  So here it goes!

1. What is your full name?   
Shayla Elaine Thiessen


2.  How old are you?  
16

3.  How many siblings do you have?  
Six. I am the oldest, so in total there are seven. :)




4.  Are you usually early, or late?  
It varies. But more early than late.

5.  Do you play an instrument?   
You betcha!  Violin for 9 years now, piano, ukulele, and a bit of guitar.  (mostly all by ear, except violin)


6.  What's your dream car?   
Don't have one!  As long as it drives, and does't look like a terrible mistake, I'm happy! :)

7.  What's the farthest you've ever been from home?  
Mexico. To be specific, San Carlos.

8.  Who's your go to band or artist when you can't decide what to listen to?  
At the moment, Mandisa.

9.  What are some small things that make your day better?  
Definitely hugs.   And Music. :)

10.  When was the last time you climbed a tree?  
Just last week actually!  I was hanging out with my awesome brothers!

11.  What are you looking forward to in the coming months?  
Working towards getting my drivers!  And going camping with friends!



12.  Do you enjoy school?  
Yes most of the time.  I am homeschooled.

13.  Are you organized?  
Yup!  Being productive, lists and schedules are something I am good at!

14.  Can you whistle?  
Sort of, to the tune jingle bells. :p

15.  Last time you swam?  
2 days ago.  We have a pond on our yard :)


16.  Favorite season? 
 SUMMER!!!!

17.  Have you ever been in a dating relationship before?   
No way hosay! :)  I be too young for that!

18. Do you prefer being alone, or with people?  
With people!

19. Shoes, socks, or bare feet?   
Bare feet = Happy feet :)


20.   What is your favorite song?  
Today it is Hallelujah by Pentatonix :)

21.   What are your favorite foods?   
Pizza, ice cream, and sweet&salty popcorn.


That didn't cover everything about me, but hey!  That just leaves more room for surprise! :P



1 comment:

Jennifer Penner said...

Yay!! I'm so excited that you started a blog! Love it Shay! And love you. ❤️